Wednesday 9 February 2011

Meet the Cast! Wendy Stringer

My name is Wendy Stringer!

I am a Service Manager for a local charity that supports vulnerable women, including women who are experiencing domestic abuse. Violence against women is something I have always felt strongly about and an area I have worked in for several years.

I got involved in this event because of an email with " V-DAY" in the subject box! Having recently got married I felt I needed a new challenge after planning a wedding. What better than to stand on stage talking about vaginas!

The experience has been truly amazing and I've learnt that regardless of race, class, age or religion women share a deep love for one another and together we can achieve anything.

To get your tickets and see the cast do their thing on stage, and to support this fantastic cause, come along on the night! You can buy tickets by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment